Eleonora
Thinking about my future Okay, here we are. I'm a girl who really wants to become a writer. It's my fist thought when I wake up and the last one when I fall asleep. I'm working on a book right now, it's full of adventure and courage and sarcasm... I finished my first chapter yesterday and I'm very proud of my work. Well, I really don't know if my book will see the light of a public library but it's a dream, right? And dreams are free (fortunately!)
good luck .... i am sure you can do it
Maybe when you are finished writing your book, you can e-publish it, if you can not publish it in the usual manner.
Like David said, everything above looks great! It's always beautiful to see someone discover and then follow their passion. A very close friend of mine has been pursuing a career as a writer for almost 5 years, It's a labor of love. Have a great day! -Chris
I've got no corrections as your English looks fine to me. I went through this process in the past & wrote a book. I didn't expect that it would be published & it wasn't. But the process of writing was a lot of fun & my friends & family enjoyed the book. It was based on an idea that had been in my head for years so I was glad to pull it out & put in on paper. Good luck to you!