Nate
These Tough Days It has already been two weeks since i came to Malta. Apparently i got used to classes, but it's not true. I sometimes couldn't understand neither what my teacher was getting at, nor my classmates. Indeed, I've been to Canada to study abroad before, however i've rarely to get chances to speak english for 2 years. That's why i lost sense that i can come up with what you want to say appropriately.. To be honest, I have words that I want to tell them as much as you expected. but still i can't
2

Long Days

Already, it's been two weeks since I came to Malta. Apparently I've settled into my classes, but it's not true.

Sometimes, I could understand neither what my teacher, nor my classmates, was getting at.
In fact, I've studied abroad before; in Canada. However, in the last 2 years, I've rarely had the chance to speak English.

That must be why I seem to have lost my feel for the language- which a native instinctively has.
To be honest, I have all the words that I want to say to you; but I just can't get them out right.