chu
Hermitage Museum Hello! Recently I moved to Saint-Petersburg. It's a beautiful city where several millions people live. I've heard today that Hermitage museum which placed in the center of the city was recognized the best museum of the Europe. Collection of the museum includes enormous number of paintings and other work of art from all over the world from the stone age to the end of twenties century. I was particularly interested in collection of works of such impressionists as Claude Monet and Pierre-Auguste Renoir and abstract paintings of Wassily Kandinsky.
2

Hermitage Museum

Hello! Recently I moved to Saint-Petersburg. It's a beautiful city where several million (no need for the 's') people live. I 've heard today that the Hermitage museum which was placed in the center of the city was recognized the best museum of the Europe. Collections of the museum includes an enormous number of paintings and other works of art from all over the world from the stone age to the end of twentieth century. I was particularly interested in collections of works of such impressionists as Claude Monet and Pierre-Auguste Renoir and abstract paintings of Wassily Kandinsky.