Thalissa
Childhood When I was child, and trust me, I do not believe yet how I grew so fast, my life was cool, this simple word really describe that. Although, I do not remember a lot of things that happened to me, but I have few great memories. Childhood is not always enjoyable by some child, because they do not are understood, however, they can spend often time playing with friends, eating candies (because, if you know, when we grew, we cannot eat many sweeties, leastways we go be diabetic), and children can sleep whenever they want, by the way I really envy that. In my case, I Always had animals with me, like cats, dogs, hamsters and rabbits. My parents Always love they, so I grew loving they too, and in my opinion, animals are the eighth wonder of the world, especially the big felines. As a result of I am studying Veterinary Medicine and intend to work with those lovely animals. Therefore, how you can see, my childhood consist of animals and me, my games were with them, we played with balls, hide and seek, etc. After all, I miss that time.