fatimavi
My job My name is Fátima. I am from Brazil, but now I live in Córdoba, Argentina. I am a portuguese teacher and I really love my work. I have a Portuguese Institute in that city and I am always in contact with foreing studants. My spanish is good, but I need to improve my english. Currently I have english classes with a teacher, but I am looking for others ways to improve it.
1

My job

My name is Fátima. I am from Brazil but now I live in Córdoba, Argentina. I am a Portuguese teacher and I really love my work. There is a Portuguese Institute in Cordoba and I am always in contact with foreign students. My Spanish is good but I need to improve my English. I currently take English classes with a teacher but I am looking for others ways to improve it.

Nice to meet you! Try to watch English movies / TV without subtitles and read children's comic books. I find this helps me when I am learning German!

Remember: when you use BUT in a sentence, you do not use a comma "," before it as it is used to join 2 ideas in a sentence.

1

My job

My name is Fátima. I am from Brazil, but now I live in Córdoba, Argentina. I am a Portuguese teacher and I really love my work. I have a teach at a/am affiliated with a Portuguese Institute in that city and I am always in contact with foreign students. My Spanish is good, but I need to improve my English. Currently I have English classes with a teacher, but I am looking for others ways to improve it.