Gonzalo
First one. Today I had my first english lesson in the academy. We are twelve and we are for different ages, there are somo economic"s student, two of medicine and one chemist. They are nice. I discover that two friends of me come to and I think that is great. Today we spoke about cooking and a little introduction of each other. Actually Im reallyhappy to go I wish to learn a lot with all this people!
1

First one.

Today I had my first english lesson in the academy. We are twelve and we are for different ages, there are somo economic"s student, two of medicine and one chemist. They are nice. I discover that two friends of me come to and I think that is great.
Today we spoke about cooking and we introduced ourselves.and a little introduction of each other. Actually Im reallyhappy to go I wish to learn a lot with all this people!

1

First one.

Today I had my first english lesson in the academy. We are twelve/(there are twelve of us) and we are for different ages. There are some economics students, two of medicine and one chemist medical students and one chemistry student. They are nice. I discovered that two friends of me mine will come join the group too, and I think that is great.
Today we spoke about cooking and a little introduction of introduced each other. Actually I'm really happy to go. I wish to learn a lot with all these people!

Hahahahah i really dont know
Is this an established academy or is it like the meeting of ancient philosophers of Greece?