Lorena
My dreams Today I going to tell you about some my dreams -because I have a lot of different dreams. The are several topics that I like to study or I would like to work in the future. I'm 19, but sometimes I feel as if I'm more old, I'm in my third year at the university and lately I've been thinking about my future, what I want to do in the future, sometimes I think in it with happines but sometimes with fear too, by causes which are so long to explain here, but I can tell you that occasionally I feel confuse about my topic of study at the university. But it's not a big deal, anyway I have several dreams yet. The main dream that I have is to travel for many countries, I want to know many places and people, I want to go beyond to be tourist and open my mind to see the world broadly. I also really like history and linguistics, in the future I would like to learn arabic and to travel to Africa and middle east, although that it isn't a common dream. It is enough for today, because sometimes people don't like to read longer things Thanks, Sorry for my mistakes. Is nice writting in another language :D
1

My dreams

Today I going to tell you about some of my dreams -because I have a lot of different dreams.

The are several topics that I like to study or I would like to work in the future. I'm 19, but sometimes I feel as if I'm more older; I'm in my third year at the university and lately I've been thinking about my future, what I want to do in the future. Sometimes I think about in it with and feel happiness but sometimes with fear too, by causes the reasons which are so too long to explain here, but I can tell you that occasionally I feel confused about my topic of study at the university.
But it's not a big deal, anyway and I still have several dreams yet. The main dream that I have is to travel for to many countries, I want to know many places and people, I want to go beyond to being a tourist and open my mind to see the world broadly.
I also really like history and linguistics, so in the future I would like to learn Arabic and to travel to Africa and the Middle East, although that it isn't a common dream.
It That is enough for today, because sometimes people don't like to read longer things
Thanks,
Sorry for my mistakes.
It is nice writting in another language :D

1

My dreams

Today I am going to tell you about some of my dreams -because I have a lot of different dreams.

There are several topics that I like to study or I would like to work on in the future. I'm 19, but sometimes I feel as if I'm older, I'm in my third year at the university and lately I've been thinking about my future, what I want to do in the future, sometimes I think about it with happiness but sometimes with fear too, due to things which are too long to explain here, but I can tell you that occasionally I feel confused about my topic of study at the university.
But it's not a big deal, anyway I still have several dreams. The main dream that I have is to travel to many countries, I want to discover many places and people, I want to go beyond simply being a  tourist and open my mind to see the world.
I also really like history and linguistics, in the future I would like to learn arabic and to travel to Africa and the middle east, although that isn't a common dream.
It is enough for today, because sometimes people don't like to read longer things
Thanks,
Sorry for my mistakes.
Is nice writting in another language :D

Good luck with your dreams.