Bogy
During the day During the day, I did a lot of work, so it caused me so much stress. Now I am executed. This evening I planned to do nothing. I would not do my favorite thing such as to work out in the gym. I wanted to take more rest to recover myself. After having dinner at home, I just laid on my bed, thought back the good times in my life, surfed the internet and listened to music. I love country music and sometime I also hum along it. Cheerful music can make me relaxation and happy.
1

During the Day

During the day, I did a lot of work, which really stressed me out. Now I feel completely exhausted. This evening I planned to do nothing. I would not do my favourite thing, which is to work out in the gym. I wanted to rest some more to recover myself. After having dinner at home, I just laid on my bed, thought back to all the good times in my life, surfed the internet and listened to music. I love country music and sometimes I also hum along to it. Cheerful music makes me feel relaxed and happy.

Thank you very much for your compliment. I am really flattered. I have learnt English for years but I think my English is very poor.
Your English is really good! Have you been learning for a long time?

During the day