Nikky
Two English Songs Yesterday evening,i sang two English songs in our class.One is YESTERDAY ONCE MORE, the other is I STARTED A JOKE.To be honest,I was really shy,so I proud of myself that I can sing it out,even if I always can't follow the rhythm. YESTERDAY ONCE MORE is a classical English song,but I always can't remember the rhythm well,I must practice it more. The singer of I STARTED A JOKE is a Chinese,called Angela Chang(Zhang Shaohan).The lyrics is simple,but I can not understand the meaning of the song.Do you know that? If you never heared it before,you can have a try。It sounds very good.

Two English Songs

Yesterday evening, I sang two English songs in our class. One is "Yesterday Once More" and the other is "I Started A Joke." To be honest, I was really shy. But I proud of myself that I can sing it out, even if I always can't follow the rhythm.
Yesterday Once More is a classical English song, but I always can't remember the rhythm. Well, I must practice singing the song once more.

The singer of I Started A Joke is a Chinese singer name Angela Chang (Zhang Shaohan)

The lyrics is simple, but I can not understand the meaning of the song. Did you know that? If you never heared it before, you can have a try。It sounds very good.

Make sure you leave a space.

Your sentence: ___meaning of the song.Do you know that?

My sentence:  ____meaning of the song. Do you know that?

Your sentence tell readers about the singer sounds a bit rude.

Your sentence: I STARTED A JOKE is a Chinese,called Angela Chang(Zhang Shaohan).

My sentence:  The singer of I Started A Joke is a Chinese singer name Angela Chang (Zhang Shaohan).

You put "is a Chinese, called [名]" = 不好。You are saying she is not product and the product is called ___