NgXindad
A discussion about people spend lives doing the same things There is a discussion on change in people’s lives. Some people tend towards to the change and considerate that it is beneficial to their lives. By contrast, others like living in a fixed environment. The behaviour that people spend his time in repeating something has many advantages. Firstly, man can summarize some effective methods from the repeated work. In addition, some special people need a stable lifestyle. For instance, a changeless environment is able to make scholar pay more attention to his research, which may enhance the quality of human life. Last but not least, it is obvious that people who live in simple world will be more peaceful and happier. By contrast, one of the main disadvantages is that people may have no second opportunity to correct his error if he has spent most of time in doing something wrong. However, a changing mind indicates a changing need, it is good to developing social economy and bring more jobs to people so as to improve our daily lives. As far as I am concerned that the main point is to make people’s lives better. For the human whose age is more than 40 or 45, fixed life indicates less risks. Because what he do not only affect himself but also influence his wife, children, parents and so on. Therefore, a decision on change is hard to be made while a lifestyle with less risk is what he really want. However, for youths, more changes may mean more opportunities to develop their careers and correct some mistakes. They are willing to change their minds so as to prove themselves. If teenagers try their best to realize the changes, they would control their lives in the future undoubtedly.