Peter P
Am I extraterrestrial? I like very much to look at the stars even I don't know more than two or three constellations. I heard about a supernova some months ago but I couldn't watch it. It is very uncredible to know that the star wich exploded was so far away, and the light of the explosion has been traveling for millions and millions of years, so, somebody that could watch that supernova only was watching the remainig of a star that died millions of years ago. I like to imagine that there is aliens out there. Maybe they don't have technology, but I'm convinced that we are no alone in this Galaxy or Universe. Maybe they are so advanced and they have choosen to don't interfere with us.
1

Am I extraterrestrial?

I really like very much to look at the stars even though I don't know more than two or three constellations. I heard about a supernova some months ago, but I couldn't watch it. It is very u incredible to know that the star which exploded was so far away that , and the light of the explosion has been traveling for millions and millions of years. , s S, somebody that could watching that  supernova only was watching the remaining of a star that died millions of years ago.

I like to imagine that there are is aliens out there. Maybe they don't have technology, but I'm convinced that we are not alone in this G galaxy or Universe. Maybe they are so advanced and that they have choosen not to don't interfere with us.

1

Am I extraterrestrial?

I like it very much to look at the stars even if I don't know more than two or three of the constellations. I heard about a supernova some a few months ago, but I couldn't watch it. It is very incredible to know that the star which exploded was so far away, and the light of the explosion has been traveling for millions and millions of years. So, somebody that could watch that supernova only was watching the remainig of a star that died millions of years ago.

I like to imagine that there are aliens out there. Maybe they don't have technology, but I'm convinced that we are not alone in this Galaxy or Universe. Maybe they are so advanced and that they have chosen to don't not to interfere with us.

- Hope this helps! The pink is what was added or changed and the crossed out is what is not needed. Your English is really good! Keep up the great work!

Wow.. you have strange imagination