José Ignacio
Let´s Travel to Chile ¡ Hello, I am Jose Ramirez, and I live in La Serena. I am writing this letter because I want that you know how we celebrated in we country a day of the independence. The days 17,18 and 19 in the country are holiday, so, we have free day. In general, all people in the country, you do like eat barbecue, and talk much about barbecue and pork, we love it. Also, we have a typical dance, the typical dance try of represents, the huaso and the huaso, are persons that live out of city, so, are much very interesting when they drinking a lot of Beer, and in special, the typical drinking, called Terremoto. The Terremoto, consist and Pisco, Chicha *white wine* and ice cream of pineapple, it´s very delicious, I recommend you drinking, when you arrive in Chile. Let's travel to Chile ¡
1

Let´s Travel to Chile ¡

Hello,
I am Jose Ramirez, and I live in La Serena. I am writing this letter because I want that you know how we celebrate d in we country a day of the independence the day of independence in our country. 
The days of the 17th,18th, and 19th are holidays in the country, so, we have free day. In general, all people in the country, you do like to eat barbecue and talk much about barbecue and pork.  We love it. Also, we have a typical dance that represents the huaso.  The Huaso are people that live outside of the city and are very interesting when they drinking a lot of Beer, especially, the typical drink called Terremoto. The Terremoto consists of Pisco, Chicha *white wine*, and pineapple ice cream. It´s very delicious, I recommend that you drink it when you arrive in Chile.
Let's travel to Chile ¡