Cyanidefree
How to Immigrate to Australia Below is the link to my recording. https://soundcloud.com/nelson-lee-zonghat/how-to-immigrate-to-australia I'd be grateful if you can listen to this and let me know the mistakes. You can comment as you listen and the messages you leave will be shown at the exact time point where the mistake is.

I haven't used SoundCloud before, so I did not notice the ability to add comments at particular points in your presentation.  I'll have to add my comments here.  (Red means what you said, and blue is a corrected phrase.)

1. "skills migrant worker" ... "skilled migrant worker"
2. "communicate to native speakers" ... "communicate with native speakers"
3. "a very unimportant job such as a butcher" ... "a less skilled job such as a butcher"
4. "adopt himself in to the environment" ... "adapt himself to the environment"
5. "his son that is 15 years old" ... "his son who is 15 years old"

Also, are you trying to pronounce IELTS as a word?  Unless that is a recognized pronunciation of the acronym within the immigration industry, I would suggest that you say "International English Language Testing System", or "I - E - L - T - S", or "the English proficiency test".

If this information about immigration is related to your job, there's something else which I'd like to mention.  Perhaps you can send me a private message?

Your spoken English is very good.  You mentioned the requirement to score at least 7/10 in the reading, writing, listening, and speaking aspects of the English proficiency test.  Do you happen to know what your own score is for spoken English?

you can't see that