lily zhu
What is your opinion on the skin I am a Chinese. Chinese have yellow skin.But in China,especially to girls,almost want to be fair.So they usually use a lot of makeup to make their skin more white as possible as they can,and always attach importance to the way to maintain. On the contrary,I have heard that people in other countries may like thier skin seem more healthy,So they will become darker on purpose.And they think it`s beautiful.However this is to let the Chinese girl can't accept. Well,how is your complexion.Do you like it,or you want to make it better.You could tell me your opinion.I am willing communicating to you!
2

What is your opinion on the skin?

I am a Chinese woman [1]. Chinese people have yellow skin.  But in China, especially to girls, almost want to be fair.  So they usually use a lot of makeup to make their skin more as white as possible as they can [2], and always attach importance to the way to they maintain their skin.
On the contrary, I have heard that people in other countries may like thier their skin seem more healthy, Sso they will become darker on purpose.  And they think it`s beautiful.  However this is to let the something which a Chinese girl can't accept.
Well, how is your complexion.?  Do you like it, or you want to make it better.?  You could tell me your opinion.  I am willing communicating to communicate with you!

----

[1] It is okay to say, "I am Chinese."  However, if you start with, "I am a Chinese," the word 'Chinese' is now an adjective, and the reader will expect a following noun. So you might say, "I am a Chinese woman," or "I am a Chinese person."

[2] You were very close to using natural English here.  Any of these statements would work:

"... to make their skin whiter."  (Better to use 'whiter' than 'more white'.)

"... to make their skin as white as possible."

"... to make their skin as white as they can."

"... to make their skin as white as they possibly can."

----

Please don't worry about the number of corrections I have made.  Your writing was very clear.

Hi Lily, I live in Australia. 你好, 我住在澳大利亚。 Here are people who tan themselves. 这里是人谁晒黑自己。 I stay out of the sun, because I have fair skin. 我留出太阳, 因为我有白皙的皮肤。 There is also the risk of skin cancer.也有皮肤癌的风险。 So we are very careful in the sun. 所以我们非常小心,在阳光下。 然而,人们没有得到任何的阳光显得很苍白,恶心。所以这也不好。However, people who do not get any sunlight look very pale and sick. So this is not good.