Carlos Suárez
Elections Next year, there will be elections in Spain. Do you know what this means? People living in Spain will be bombed with advertisements,promises and the like on the part of politicians. All of them want to win the elections and, for a period of about a year, there will be nothing more on televisión but political programmes,debates and so on. During this period of time all the candidates make a lot of promises which they are positive they wont be able to keep. But,who cares? Political parties spents lots of money on publicity even when they say year after year that they won´t do it again. I´d better finish here,this issue sickens me.

Elections

Next year, there will be elections in Spain. Do you know what this means? People living in Spain will be bombarded with advertisements,_promises and the like on the part of politicians. All of them want to win the elections and, for a period of about a year, there will be nothing more on televisión but political programmes,_debates and so on. During this period, of time* all the candidates make a lot of promises which that they are positive certainly they** wont be able to keep. But,_who cares? Political parties spend lots of money on publicity, even when they say year after year that they won´t do it again. I´d better finish here,_this issue sickens me.

General comment: Always add a space after a comma.

*"Period" is already a span of time, so adding "of time" is redundant.

**Using a passive structure works better here, because we don't know for certain what they (the politicians) are thinking, we are just certain of the result (unkept promises).