Damon
Nice Day Now I'm in NanJing. Not for go to school again, just to visit my old friends. I forgot how many times I had got to NanJing, but actually one thing I can confirmed that I was familiar with NanJing. This time was different, because when I got off train and went to the subway station, I found that many things had changed, there were only two lines of subway in past, now there have more than six lines and I didn't know how to go to my terminal place. Everything was changed and more and more people came to NanJing after the Youngers' Olympic Game. I just left this place few month ago, now I don't recognize this place anymore and feeling a stronger strange with it. This is making me remember one old sentience" thing always still but people not same", and I think this sentience can't suit to nowadays, with the quickly developing of economic and technology that thing has been changed by the people changed. Time not always on my side, hold on it tightly and use it well, any cost will make me fall behind others. Damon.