Kevin
The life is difficult. (Sep. 21st. 2014) 1. There used to be a man and his wife living in a remote island. The man dreamed of setting up his own dental clinic there. 2. The island had only one dental clinic which was not enough and convenient for people living in the island. So he wanted to contribute to the island. 3. He did so many things by himself from financial thing to training part time workers. He made hard efforts to get his business on track and his wife supported him mentally. They experienced a hard time together. 4. After years of struggling, he was able to get his dental clinic on track so they became happy and they thought their dream came true. 5. Their happy life was expected but unfortunately it soon turned out that his wife had cancer. 6. She passed away soon. The man got shocked and depressed. He couldn’t do anything but crying. 7. He tried to escape from the reality. And he shut down his clinic and he escaped into alcohol. He spent all of his money for alcohol. Finally he became alcoholic and crocked up. 8. This was the story from my dad. The man was actually my dad’s senor in his university and he respected the man. My dad mourned how difficult the life is…
Oh my God !!! Very sad story.