Alvaro
Travel to Europe I am thinking travel to Europe the next year, I want to kwon some recommendations for example which countries and the places about it.. I love to Italy and holand is a interesting country.. Can you tell about your experience en Europe.? ThanKs
Totally go for it! I backpacked across Europe for almost a month and it wasn't enough but I managed to visit main attractions. I had a great time and I met many other backpackers. I don't really recommend Paris; it's overrated. If you're into nature and the like, hit Slovakia, Norway or Iceland. If you're traveling on a low budget I don't recommend hotels specially in cities like Barcelona or Paris. Maybe you can try hostels or simply couchsurf for free. Italy is also wonderful. I highly recommend Como. I went to the lakes in there and they simply took my breath away. You can try Ryanair to move across the continent; it's the cheapest, or you can try blablacar.com which is even cheaper. Stay away from any restaurants near any attraction!:D Terrible quality yet insanely expensive! Make sure to download an offline map of the city you're going to and to have your GPS on; you will never get lost. Also an extra battery and a power bank will come in handy. Wish you a pleasant trip:D
I've been to Italy in July. Fell in love with this country. Very beautiful and people are awesome. That place is just... must-see!

Travel to Europe

I am thinking of travelling (in the future) to Europe the next year, I want to kwon some recommendations; for example: which countries and the places to visit. about it.. I would love to go to Italy and Holland is an interesting country. Can you tell me about your experiences in Europe? Thanks

Hi Alvaro! Europe is great. I love Germany - Berlin and Munich would be the most obvious choices for culture and Stralsund and Rugen island are very interesting cities too.  Holland is wonderful and the people are very friendly. If you like cycling I can recommend riding around Holland and staying with people on warmshowers.org. Nice places to visit there are Gouda, Amsterdam and Efteling (if you like theme parks!). Scandinavia is so beautiful. I especially loved Norway. It is a little expensive as a tourist but well worth it. A trip to the Vatican in Italy is a must. A very special experience. I also visited Romeo and Juliet's balcony in Verona and Venice and Rome are very special too. I would recommend coming into Holland and just going around. Talk to people, they will point you in the direction of interesting things and places and then make your way across to the East of Europe. I hope you have a great time! Vicki