august wu
Shanghai 3-4 Although there are lots of bread shop in this city but not still having same cakes like I said. Maybe what I am looking for just is that feeling by childhood. This city, full of stories, you might want to be a field trip so that you could be a part of those event or maybe just watching in silence when you walk along the streets. However history always inspire us, thinking about that we would be a part of history explored by further people that is fun right?! Since as a whole area executed by Tang dynasty of China, Shanghai has been rolling out into a widely colorful picture. Here I took some photos with several famous architectures that prove out-land cultures already are being part of Shanghai even being sort of landmark versus many other cities inland. Changed hundreds years we just could see what happened to this city from all kinds of history book right now. But remarkable builds should straightly vividly tell us some. http://www.pinterest.com/qingquanzi_1934/walk-and-see/

Shanghai 3-4

Although there are lots of bread shop in this city but not still having same cakes like I said. Maybe what I am looking for just is that feeling by childhood.

This city, full of stories, you might want to be a field trip so that you could be a part of those event or maybe just watching in silence when you walk along the streets. However history always inspire us, thinking about that we would be a part of history explored by further people that is fun right?!
Since as a whole area executed by Tang dynasty of China, Shanghai has been rolling out into a widely colorful picture. Here I took some photos with several famous architectures that prove out-land cultures already are being part of Shanghai even being sort of landmark versus many other cities inland.
Changed hundreds years we just could see what happened to this city from all kinds of history book right now. But remarkable buildings should straightly vividly tell us some. http://www.pinterest.com/qingquanzi_1934/walk-and-see/