Igor
Incident in the forest Hello! At last weekend i decided travel by bike to Nieswizh. It's a beautiful town not far from Minsk. My track is about 70 km and go through forest. People said that this forest is home for many animals and wild boars too. I hoped not to meet they. The weather was warm, the sky was clean, the sun was shining and my travel started. I saw many beautiful landscapes. After a few hours I decided to take a short cut across thicket of the forest. It was a quiet forest trail. Suddenly I heard a wild roar and someone run across bushes. A big black wild boar run by me. It's a miracle he didn't run on me! It was so quickly I can't see him well, but I think this boar was about 150 kg. Wow! Maybe he slept or didn't see me but when he saw frightened and run! The rest of my way I went without incident.

Incident in the forest

Hello!
At l Last weekend i decided to travel by bike to Nieswizh. It's a beautiful town not far from Minsk. My track is about 70 km and goes through the forest. People said that this forest is home for many animals and wild boars too. I hoped not to meet them.  (We would probably say "this forest is home  to many animals...)

The weather was warm, the sky was clear, the sun was shining and my travel started. I saw many beautiful landscapes. After a few hours I decided to take a short cut across thicket in the forest. It was a quiet forest trail.
Suddenly I heard a wild roar and someone ran across out from the bushes. A big black wild boar ran by me. It's a miracle he didn't run on over me! It was so quickly and I can't couldn't see him well, but I think this boar was about 150 kg. Wow! Maybe he slept was sleeping or didn't see me but when he saw me, he became frightened and ran! The rest of my the way I went without incident.