Fast Learner
Practicing Object prnouns. My friend invited "me" to attend his wedding party. I went to the party with my brother. He (my friend) welcomed "us" warmly ; and we thanked "him" for the invitation. While we enjoying the party, I've met with my friend's sister : she was very beautiful girl, I really liked "her". She had a very nice and cute cat that attracted my brother to like "it". Then my brother told the girl that her cat was very beautiful and nice. So, she replied; "you" too. After the party had finished, we invited my friend and his sister over. And when they came we welcomed "them" warmly.
1

Practicing Object pronouns.

My friend invited "me" to attend his wedding party. I went to the party with my brother. He (My friend) the host welcomed "us" warmly ; and we thanked "him" for the invitation. While we were enjoying the party, I've met with my friend's sister. : She was is [Why?] very beautiful girl, and I really liked [Again why?] "her".

She has [Why in present tense again?] a very nice and cute cat that attracted [Why not present tense here?] my brother to like "it".

Then my brother told the girl "her" that her cat was very beautiful and nice. So, She replied; "'You'

too."

After the party was over  had finished, we invited my friend and his sister over. and when they came, we welcomed "them" warmly.

Practising Object pronouns.

My friend invited "me" to attend his wedding party. I went to the party with my brother. He (my friend) welcomed "us" warmly ; and we thanked "him" for the invitation. While we were enjoying the party, I met with my friend's sister : she was a very beautiful girl, I really liked "her".
She had a very nice, cute cat which attracted my brother to like "it".
Then my brother told the girl that her cat was very beautiful and nice. So, she replied; "you" too.
After the party had finished, we invited my friend and his sister over. And when they came we welcomed "them" warmly.

*Pronouns