Monz
Gettting started on Italki Italki is a helpful tool that helps to learn and practice the language that you are interested in. In my case, I am very interested in improving my English skills. My goal is speak english fluently. As you know, this language has became very important to do business all over the world. Currently, I am studying a master, but once I graduate, I would like to get a job abroad. That's why I am trying to get better my English.
1

Gettting started on Italki

Italki is a helpful tool that helps to learn and practice the language that you are interested in. In my case, I am very interested in improving my English skills. My goal is speak English fluently. As you know, this language has became very important to do business all over the world. Currently, I am studying for a master's [degree], but once I graduate, I would like to get a job abroad. That's why I am trying to improve my English.

<em>[Very good.]</em>

Getting started on Italki

Italki is a helpful tool that helps to learn and practice the language that you are interested in. In my case, I am very interested in improving my English skills. My goal is to speak english fluently. As you know, this language has became very important to do business all over the world. Currently, I am studying for a masters, but once I graduate, I would like to get a job abroad. That's why I am trying to get better my at English. (This works. Perhaps a better way to say it is  "That's why I'm trying to improve my English.")