zhou zhou
the life in America It is almost one month that I stayed in Ameria. The people is very good but I still miss my home.I live a very busy life here. I get up at 6am every morning and have one class from 8am to 10am. The lecture is pretty difficult for me not only for the language problem of mine, but also very difficult for my classmates who are form an English speaking country. So I have to stay in the library studing untill 10pm. I try to memory all the biological word such as the bacteria name and so on. It is really a hard work. I have try my best but it doesn't work well. I have one exam of molecular biology yesterday. I did bad on it although I have remember all the PPt and handouts, I also listened the record of lecture twice times. I think I can do a good job before the exam. But it seems a hugh difference between the exam in China and America. In here, people are not required to memory, but are required to know how to use it. So I think I need to read more book releated. It seems a fail that I have not improve my English significant and haven't do a good job on the class, what is more, I don't make any friends from other country, all the people I contact with is Chinese and we talk in chinese base on my terrible English. But actually, I do not feel like I am failed. I feel very prode of myself because I am becoming a better person now. Only one person go to a totally unfamiliar country without any friends. And live here when have not learn a lot of the language. And I still work hard and depend on myself. I can not image how good a person I can be several years later. haha. Keep go on and never give up!!
2

the life in America

It is *has been) almost one month that I stayed (have been) in America. The people is are very good but I still miss my home. I live a very busy life here. I get up at 6am every morning and have one class from 8am to 10am. The lecture is pretty difficult for me, not only for the language problem of mine, but also very difficult for my classmates who are from an English-speaking country. So I have to stay in the library studiyng untill until/till 10pm. I try to memory memorize all the biological words (terms) such as the bacteria name bacterias' names/the names of bacteria and so on. It is really a hard work. I have try my best but it doesn't work out well.
I had one molecular bio exam of molecular biology yesterday. I did bad on it although I had remembered (had memorized) all the PPt slides and handouts. I also listened the recording of the lecture twice/two times times . I think thought I can (would) do a good job before the exam. But it seems a huge difference between the exams in China and America (there seems to be a big difference between exams in China and the US). In here, people are not required to memorize, but are required to know how to use it (apply their knowledge). So I think I need to read more books<em>?</em> releated.
It seems a failure that I have not improved my English significantly and haven't done a good job in the class, what is more, I don't make (haven't made) any friends from other countries/from another country. All the people I contact with is are Chinese (Everybody with whom I am in contact is Chinese) and we talk in Chinese base on because of/due to my terrible English. But actually, I do not feel like I am failed a failure/like I have failed. I feel very proud of myself because I am becoming a better person now. Only one person go to a I am the only person I know who has come to this totally unfamiliar country without any friends<em>[is that what you meant?]</em>. And I live here when I have not learned a lot of the language (And I live here without having learned much of the language). And I still work hard and depend on myself. I can not imagine how good a person I can be several years later. haha. Keep going on and never give up!!

good