Pablo
My last year The last year was very important for me, I ended my university carrer. I studied bussines. With my friends went to San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, México. We were 4 days in the town. The weather was so cold. We ate just regional`s food. It was the better travel. We bought, went horseback riding, went to parties, just slept 3 o 4 hours at night, I never forget it.
1

My Last Year

The last year was very important for me because I ended my university career. I studied business. I went with my friends went to San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, México. We spent 4 days in the town. The weather was so cold. We ate only local food. It was the best trip ever. We went shopping, went horseback riding, went to parties, and only slept 3 or 4 hours a night.  I will never forget it.

1

My Last Year

The last year was very important for me because I ended my university carrer. Also, I studied bussines. My friends and I went to San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, México. We spent 4 days in the town. The weather was very cold. We ate just regional`s food. It was the best travel. We went horseback riding, went to parties, and I only slept 3 or 4 hours at night.I will never forget it.

1

My last year

The last year was very important for me. I ended my university career. I studied business. I went to San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, México with my friends. We were there for 4 days. The weather was so cold. We just ate local food. It was a good trip. We went horseback riding, went to parties, and only slept 3 or 4 hours a night. I will never forget it.