Gonzalo
Farewell. Last night was a night of farewell, two of our closer firends are moving to Seville and Madrid, to study a degree. They were crying a lot, I guess that they can realise that this is the begginig of a new adventure. I mean, its sad, moving a big city, let all your people here but thats life, you always have to be ready for a new beggining. Living a big city should be great, but also its true that im happy living in a medium size city where you almost know all the people and you know, its harder to feel alone in a place like this. Actually Im a bit mad, because I like living here i want to know new people and study a degree i really like. For that reason I cant get why people cry, a new big step, i wish luck for all of them in this new phase.
1

Farewell.

Last night was a night of farewell, two of our closest friends are moving to Seville and Madrid, to study for  a degree. They were crying a lot, I guess that they can realised that this is the beggining of a new adventure.
I mean, its sad, moving to a big city, leaving all your friends behind, let all your people here but that's life, you always have to be ready for a new beggining.
Living in a big city should be great, but also its true that I'm happy living in a medium sized city where you almost know almost everyone all the people and you know, its harder to feel alone in a place like this.
Actually I'm a bit mad, because I like living here but  I want to meet  know new people and study for a degree in a subject I really like. For that reason I can't get why people cry, a new big step, I wish them luck for all of them in this new phase.