Tomas
An exciting story. Anna showed her the shoes the Grand Dutchess usually wore with her dresses. The lizard skin with the strap. Jane remembered it and took into her head that she will acquire kind of the same pair, only with different heels. "It might be good," Anne said, "If you had the distinct coloured dress made from such a material to differ from Her Highness' dress substantially. If it was necessary to switch places at the last minute, the change wouldn't be so much evident." Jane thought about it for a while. "What about a deep-red marocain? And maybe I could have a nose clip with an ordinary glass. It has the ability to change face a lot." Both proposals were approved and the women then went into further details. Jane left the hotel with £100 notes in her purse and instructed to buy necessary clothing and to reserve a room in the Blitz hotel under the name of Ms. Montresor from New York. Two days later the Count Streptich came by to see her.
1

An exciting story.

Anna showed her the shoes the Grand Dutchess Duchess usually wore with her dresses. The lizard skin with the strap. Jane remembered it and took it<em>?</em> into her head that she will acquire kind of the same kind of pair, only with different heels.
"It might be good," Anne said, "If you had the distinct coloured dress made from such a material to differ from Her Highness' dress substantially. If it was necessary to switch places at the last minute, the change wouldn't be so much evident."
Jane thought about it for a while.
"What about a deep-red marocain? And maybe I could have a nose clip with an ordinary glass. It has the ability to change face a lot."
Both proposals were approved and the women then went into further details. Jane left the hotel with £100 notes in her purse and instructed <em>(someone or was instructed?)</em> to buy necessary clothing and to reserve a room in the Blitz hotel under the name of Ms. Montresor from New York. Two days later the Count Streptich came by to see her.

there should be 'plain glass pince nez' and I didn't know the name of it at the time of writing..
what is a 'nose clip with an ordinary glass'?
a comment