ti na
Movie Today I have a movie in the cinema .The story is about a girl broken up with boyfriend ,and the boy married with another girl.She go to Erhai in Dali by alone.She don't know when she can find her Mr.Right.She love a song that about Dali ,sadness person go to there.The girl have been staying there ,one day the singer come to there,They are happy to chat, and write their names in the inn on the wall they meet.They married .But a few years, the girl put forward a divorce, because he met another man, she thinks he is her Mr.Right.they divorced.The man so sadness,he can't forget her,he can't go out from pain.His friend want to help him.They have a trip,on the way they meet a lot of things.At last he back Dali ,he want to forget her and bless her. human life will encounter a lot of people, some people will make you hard to forget, and one day he or she really leave you, we must learn to face.

Movie

Today, I saw a movie at the theatre (or the cinema). The story was about a girl who broke up with her boyfriend who went on to marry another girl. She went to Erhai near Dali by herself. She didn't know when she would find her own Mr. Right. She loved a song in which someone very sad went to Dali. The girl had been staying there for awhile when, one day, she met the singer. They were happy to chat and they wrote their names on the wall of the inn where they met. They eventually married. But after a few years, the girl filed for divorce because she had met another man and she thought he was her true Mr. Right. The man was so sad, he couldn't forget her and was constantly in pain. His friend wanted to help him. They went on a trip and saw lots of things. At last, back in Dali, he wanted to forget her and blessed her. In life, we encounter a lot of people, some of them will be very hard to forget. One day, they will leave you and you will be left to face the hard reality.

(Very good effort. It was a difficult subject. Keep writing:-)