Julio Rodrigues
Carnival Many people knew that Brazil is the country of soccer and Carnival. Everybody know the good things about Carnival, the party, samba schools, fantasies, dance, in other word, FUN. The main reason Carnival is fun, forget the unfair life, hard work, bad boss, many money, in other words, forget problems. Few people know the other side about Carnival, dark side. Carnival pass a image that the Brazilian people are promiscuous and adept of libertinism, IT’S NOT TRUE. Samba schools are suspicious of participation with organized crime. Brazilian Govern spent more R$ 170 million with denunciations collusive tendering, diversion of public money and politics campaign. Accidents and indices AIDS increase dramatically. Cities are totally dirty and with small piss. Carnival is the worst party and brings more malefactions than benefits. In my opinion, Carnival should be abolished.

Carnival

Many people know that Brazil is the country of soccer and Carnivals. Everybody knows  the good things about Carnivals, the party, samba schools, fantasies, dance, in other words, FUN. The main reason Carnivals are  is fun, is that you forget the unfair life, hard work, your bad boss, many money problems, in other words, you forget your problems.

Few people know the other side about of Carnivals, the dark side. Carnivals give pass an image that the Brazilian people are promiscuous and debauched adept of libertinism, IT’S NOT TRUE. Samba schools are suspicious suspected of participation with in organized crime. The Brazilian Government spent more than R$ 170 million with denunciations of collusive tendering, diversion of public money and political campaigns. Accidents and indices AIDS increases dramatically. Cities are totally dirty and with small piss.

A Carnival is the worst party and brings more malefactions than benefits. In my opinion, Carnivals should be abolished.