Chenyang
Congratulations!! I attended two weddings on Friday. They were my brother's and friend's respectively. I felt happy to them. I hope they get a good life and a great future. In the weddings, during the weddings, when I seeing the couples get together, I got touched. I don't know when will I go into the wedding, but I do except that moment. Even though I don't even have a boyfriend yet. Sometimes I am worried about, especially more and more friends get married, but I think I have to wait. In the end, I congratulations to them again, maybe I will see their babies in the next year, that is wonderful, haha!!
1

Congratulations!!

I attended two weddings on Friday. They were First my brother's and then friend's  respectively. I felt feel so happy for to them. I hope am sure they get a good life and a great future waiting for them. [你的說法是你知道他们有什么不良好的內情, 會令到將来有不幸. 明白你好意, 这样說法更好] In the weddings, during the weddings, Whenever  I seeing the couples tying the knotget together, I get sentimental touched [get touched = 被摸着, 被非礼!  应該用 "I am touched"]. I don't know when myself will be in the same situation. I go into the wedding, but I do except that moment I am sure I will but not now even though I don't even have a boyfriend yet. Sometimes I am worried about, especially as more and more friends get hitched. married, but I think Alas, I just have to bide my time wait [沒錯, 只是教你用這詞句]. In the end, [这样表示是你心中怀有不滿和妬忌但沒法不能不恭贺!] I congratulated to them again and seeing them carrying little darlings/ones , maybe I will see their babies [太直接]in the next year!, that is wonderful, haha!! [不許這样用, 不是取笑而是譏笑!]

1

Congratulations!!

I attended two weddings on Friday. They were my brother's and friend's respectively. I felt happy to for them. I hope they get have a good life and a great future. In the weddings, During the weddings, when I seeing the couples get together, I got was touched. I don't know when will I go into the wedding, but I do except that moment I will get married even though I don't even have a boyfriend yet. Sometimes I am worried about it, especially as more and more of my friends get married, but I think I will have to wait. In the end, I congratulated to them again. Maybe I will see their babies in the next year. That is wonderful, haha!!

(I don't think I understood what you were trying to say with "but I do except that moment."