Aleksandr
IELTS General Writing Task 1. An application for job Dear Sir/Madam, I have seen your job posting on Monster, and I would like to apply for the full-time position of “Level 3 Technical Support & IT”. I am 32 years old, and have a Masters Degree in Information Systems & Technology. I have gained valuable experience of working with computer hardware and software. I also enjoy helping non-technical users with computer-related issues, and I have the responsibility of dealing with university’s employees in my full-time job as a helpdesk support specialist at the Volgograd State University in Volgograd, Russia. I am interested in developing web applications as well, using my pre-intermediate knowledge of PHP scripting language and SQL queries. I have a good command of Russian, both in writing and speaking. I also speak English, and in my last two months I have been studying English quite extensively in preparation for my IELTS General test examination. I am enclosing my CV with details of my previous education and work experience. I believe I would be a useful member of your team at the Vin65, and I hope you will consider my application for the position. I should be delighted to discuss the opportunities with you at interview. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully,
1

IELTS General Writing Task 1. An application for job

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have seen your job posting on Monster, and I would like to apply for the full-time position of “Level 3 Technical Support & IT”. I am writing to apply for the position of  "Level 3 Technical Support & IT" as adverised in newspapers "Monster".

I am 32 years old and  I have a Masters Degree in Information Systems & Technology. I believe that I have all the necessary skills and qualifications for this post as I already have experience  in working with computer hardware and software. Moreover, I  enjoy helping non-technical users with computer-related issues and I have the responsibility of dealing deal with responsibility with university’s employees in my full-time job as a helpdesk support specialist at the Volgograd State University in Volgograd, Russia. Furthermore, I am interested in developing web applications as well, using my pre-intermediate knowledge of PHP scripting language and SQL queries.

I have a good command of Russian, both in writing and speaking. I also speak English, and in my last two months I have been studying English quite extensively intensively in preparation for my IELTS General test examination for the last two months.

I am enclosing my CV with details of my previous education and work experience.
I believe <em>that</em> I would be a useful member for your team at the Vin65, and I hope you will consider my application for this position. I would be delighted to discuss the opportunities with you at an interview. In the meantime,please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Overall I would say that you did a great job. You should really pay attention when you put commas (,). You should never ever put commas before and because it is completely unnecessary.I also recommend using more linking words and phrases such as moreover,furthermore,in additon,therefore,for instance...Also be careful when you want to make new a paragraph. (read this --> http://www.saidsimple.com/content/When-to-Make-a-New-Paragraph )

Even though I am still learning English (I have to take the CAE exam in December) I hope this helped you a little bit.