Frank
about life my life is calm, but this eough.at this time i exprice a lots bad things but the pass now, and luckly i still live well. my mom so love me and she is called me everyday, i think i have an great mother is my groud.And i well work hard for repay her love.But my father is a serious gay, and he is very seriously to me at my children.but this time i konw is to me learnd to live for the life. thanks god. I have a lucky family!! my friends, if my english is so poor, please said it directly

about life

my life is calm, but this enough. at this time i experience a lot of bad things but they pass now, and I am luckly that I still live well.
my mom so loves me so much and she is calls me every day, i think i have a great mother behind me is my ground, and i will work hard for to repay her love. But my father is a serious guy, and he is very serious about to me and my children. but this time i know he tries to teach me how is to me learnd to live for the life. thanks god. I have a lucky good family!!

my friends, if my english is so poor, please said it directly <em>(haha it is - it needs lots of work! 加油加油)</em>

about life

my life is calm, but this eough.at this time i exprice a lots bad things but the pass now, and luckly i still live well.
my mom so love me and she is called me everyday, i think i have an great mother is my groud.And i well work hard for repay her love.But my father is a serious gay, and he is very seriously to me at my children.but this time i konw is to me learnd to live for the life. thanks god. I have a lucky family!!

my friends, if my english is so poor, please said it directly

My life is calm now.  I have recently experienced a lot of bad luck, but it has passed, and luckily I can still live well.

My mom loves me and she calls me everyday.  I think my mother is great and she is my rock.  I work hard to repay her love.  But my father is a serious guy, he was very strict when I was a child.  Now I know it was to enable me to live life.  Thank God.  I am lucky to have my family!

My friends, if my English is poor, please correct it.