Galina
Community Tutor
The Roly-Poly. (Part II). 6. They are easy and economic to keep and maintain. A small cup of water a day is enough for them. If you wish to indulge the pupil, you can give them milk. But here it is necessary to be very cautious – Roly-Poles crave milk a lot and will begin to steal it. You must train small Roly-Poly and don’t let them take your milk without permission. Rolled up newspaper is a good tool for keeping them in line. Once overeating, Roly-Poly become lazy, languid, get out of shape and can easily break apart. But with water this is no problem. They knows how much water they need and don’t consume extra. You cannot walk him out during the rain. Anyway, you should provide the pet with water-proof clothes. 7. It does not need to go to the toilet; it does not need to be walked, as a dog. Like a plant , it evaporates the consumed water, humidifying air in a way that is very healthy for the humans. 8. One other advantage - ability to speak. They can conduct simple conversation, tell fairy tales and even sing. So keeping one in the house is absolutely safe, useful, healthy and comfortable, especially if you have children. Also, we set a high value on customer service and offer the expanded after-sales service including answers to any questions at any time and veterinary service as necessary. If you do not know how the Roly-Poly looks like — I drew it for you. You can see it in the first part of my presentation.
1

The Roly-Poly. (Part II).

6. They are easy and economic to keep and maintain. A small cup of water a day is enough for them. If you wish to indulge the pupil, you can give them milk. But here it is necessary to be very cautious – Roly-Polys crave milk a lot and will begin to steal it. You must train small Roly-Polys and prevent them from taking your milk without permission. A rolled up newspaper is a good tool for keeping them in line. Once they start overeating, Roly-Polys become lazy, languid; they get out of shape and can easily break apart. But with water this is no problem. They knows how much water they need and don’t consume extra. You cannot walk them out in the rain. Anyway, you should provide the pet with water-proof clothes.

7. It does not need to go to the toilet; it does not need to be walked like a dog. Like a plant , it evaporates the consumed water, humidifying air in a way that is very healthy for (the) humans.

8. One other advantage - ability to speak. They can conduct simple conversations, tell fairy tales and even sing.

So keeping one in the house is completely safe, useful, healthy and comfortable, especially if you have children.
Also, we set a high value on customer service and offer an expanded after-sales service including answers to any questions at any time and veterinary services as necessary.
If you do not know what the Roly-Poly looks like — I have drawn it for you. You can see it in the first part of my presentation.