Sergey
Few hours here.. ok. my first impression.. too many russians. looks like for each who learn russian we have ten or more russians, who is ready to help. So probably I have no a chance to do the same, since every new note/question i open already has an answer or advice from russians. So helping others with Russian is not my way. I'll prefer English and a little Spanish and lets others correct my mistakes. Probably I will not write here often. here is not my public. If I start speaking about IT technologies, most you won't understand me. 1:50am here. gotta watch some dream. see ya.
2

HI Rion,

You might be surprised with italki. For example, I'm the first teacher to correct your text, and I've worked in IT, specifically with mobile data and VPNs, and I'm very familiar with Internet technology. Other teachers may have even more knowledge than me. A lot of English teachers become teachers so that they can travel and enjoy living in different parts of the world. 

A few hours here..

OK, my first impressions, 
There are too many Russians. It looks like for each person who is learning Russian we have ten or more Russians who are ready to help. So I probably I have no a chance to do the same, since every new note/question I open read already has an answer or advice from Russians. So helping others with Russian is not my way.

I'll I prefer English and a little Spanish and lets others correct my mistakes.
I probably I will not won't write here often. This here is not my public place. If I start speaking about IT technology, most of you won't understand me.

1:50am here. I have to gotta watch some dream go to dreamland. See ya.

Rahiil, yep, that's right =)
Rion. I get these sentences of your entry: you are Russian And when you want to correct a Russia note in italki,you can't ,because of some of your hometowns corrected it before you!:-) Rion please be easy because My writing are awful but there are some gentle men and women who are patient and help you to learn
I think you will find that a good attitude on italki is all you need to make good connections on here :)
Yeah, Charles is so friendly man, help me and understand every thing written in English either fluent or not :-)