Boubouja
Behavior Caracters and Physical Apparences. First of all, what is the important thing for accepting others, is it their behavior caracters or maybe their physical apparences? Both concepts are accomplishing themselves, if we meet somebody who have a good appearance that don't mean he behaves with decency. And the reverse: sometimes when we meet someone who have a bad apparence, that not mean this person have a bad caractere. Finally the human behavior, it's complicate, it's not a (01010100000111) binary system, it's the combination of so things, ideology, culture, social-life, real environnement, religion, identity,...........
1

Behavior, Character and Physical Appearance

First of all, what is the most important thing for accepting others? Is it their behavior, character or maybe their physical appearance?
Both concepts can be misleading. If we meet somebody who has a good appearance, it does not mean he behaves with decency.
And the reverse, if we meet someone that has a bad appearance, that not mean this person has a bad character.
Finally, human behavior is complicated it's not a (01010100000111) binary system, it's the combination of so many things, ideology, culture, social-life, the person's environment, religion and their identity.

Behaviour (this is the Canadian/British spelling of the word), Character and Physical Appearance.

First of all, what is the important thing for accepting others? Is it their behaviour, character or their physical appearance? Both concepts can be misleading. If we meet somebody who has a good appearance it doesn't mean that he/she behaves with decency. The same goes for the reverse: if we meet someone who has a poor appearance, that does not mean that this person has a bad character. To sum up, the human behaviour is complicated. It's not a (01010100000111) binary system. It's the combination of so many things: one's ideology, culture, social-life, environnement, religion, and identity.