T.O
write an short article everyday Italki is a very great website. I have made some new friends here. One of my language parter's name is Arthur Vee(maybe a Spanish name). Arthur Vee is a college student who is studying in a famous university in USA. He got the whole scholarship and I think he must get great performance records. He is very clever and hard.He gets up almost at 5 o'clock am everyday. He told me he only sleeps for 4 hours everyday because he consider that more sleeping is wasting time. After that I give him a suggestion that he need more sleeping for health.I am glad to know that he take my suggestion and he goes to bed at 9 pm now. We usually have a video on Skype and I feel it's interesting. I teach him pinyin(I have got the certificate of teaching foreigners Chinese but still no experience of teaching, Arthru is the first person of my student)and he teach me spoken English. Arthur is interested in the history of China very much.and I am happy to introduce the history to him of my country.China has a long history.Once I found there are so much knowledge what I need to learn by myseld when I was introducing the history of Qing Dynasty to him. Then I made a decisiong to do fully preparations before having a video,otherwise it will effect on me badly to tell stories when I meet so many new words.