jenny xu
About shipment note Dear xx, Thanks for your kindly info. Our goods are already finished but we do not get the customs clearance form so that we are not sure which day can shipment. Normally, we will get the customs clearance form in next monday. I will get in touch with you immediately after I received it. Thanks and Best Regards, Yours Faithfully Jenny

About shipment note

Dear xx,

Thanks for your kindly [1] information [2].

Our goods are already finished [3] but we do have not get received the customs clearance form [4],  so that we are not sure which day we can arrange shipment.

Normally, we will get We should receive the customs clearance form in next mMonday. I will get in touch with you immediately after I have received it.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully
Jenny

----

[1] The following is more natural English:  

"Thank you kindly for your information."

[2] If you asked the customer to provide additional information, then "thank you kindly for your information" would be correct.  However, if you are replying to an order, and you have not asked the customer to provide additional information, it would be better to say:

"Thank you kindly for your order."

[3] If you are replying to an order, but it may be more natural to start this sentence with:

"Your order is completed ..."

[4] If that is the title of the form, you should capitalize each letter:

"Customs Clearance Form"

----

Your letter is very polite.  Well done!

wow, You are working are working in the maritime industry :)