Lucas
Successful people These days I have meditated about why so few people have a successful life and a huge number don't have. Thinking about this subject I decided to search more informations about these successful people and, for my surprising, I noticed that all them as at least one thing in common, they have vision. I understood that the difference between happy and held people and other people is that the first one normally can visualize his dream even before to become real. This kind of person can see opportunity where people normally see problems. Everybody want to become rich, to lose weight, to get a great job in a international company, to marry, to be happy, but few people do something in order to achieve their goals. Normally people want everything without any effort, they blame their jobs, his father, her boss, because to blame is easier than to work hard and because this they're unhappy. If you want to achieve your goals, turn your dreams in reality, so you need to follow some steps, maybe you disagree about some of them, but I'm follow them and I believe it works. First step: To believe in God. If you believe in Him, so you have a great ally to help you, because sometimes it's hard to walk alone, without anyone to support you. God have been with me and He help me in that moment when no one understand you. Second step: To believe in yourself. I think it is the most important step you need understand. Trust me when I say that few people believe in you, few people want to see your success. If you don't believe in yourself, who will? Don't pay attention about what people think about you because you will hear words of discouragement like "you can't", "you're not able to do this", "you are so small, so fat, so ugly. You don't have chance. Forget it!". The only voice you must listen is your inner voice saying "Yes, I can do it!". Third step: Work hard! The other two steps is useless case you don't put all your efforts to achieve your goal. What can you do now to walk a step toward your dream? For example, I want to learn Mandarin, so I'll subscribe me in a Mandarin course, I'll buy books about this topic and after to search more about Chinese culture, culinary, lifestyle, etc. I don't know what you can do now, but you need to do something, day by day. Don't waste time playing games or complaining. I have my own dreams and I'm working hard to achieve them. I hope you do the same. Thank you for read.
Otherwise there are no mistakes in my text. :P
I would like that anyone review my text. Thank you ^_^.