samson yeung
Some sentences made up by myself about the role of parents in teaching - it is erroneous to equate a good teacher with those who have an outstanding education background, but without a lofty moral character and the passion for teaching students well. - In truth, teaching is not only about imparting knowledge, but is also about instilling moral values in students and teaching them how to make a reasoned choice. - although some people assert that education background would be the most critical criterion to determine a good teacher, my own view is that parents play a pivotal role in teaching, owing to their strong empathy with their offspring and the eagerness to bring their children up in the most beneficial way. - It is without question that parents are unmatched in terms of the in-depth level they understand their children.

Some sentences made up by myself about the role of parents in teaching

- it is erroneous to equate a good teacher with those who have an outstanding education background, but without a lofty moral character and the passion for teaching students well.

- In truth, teaching is not only about imparting knowledge, but is also about instilling moral values in students and teaching them how to make a reasoned choice.

- although some people assert that education background would be the most critical criterion(many people would use the word factor instead of criterion although the latter is ok to determine a good teacher, my own view is that parents play a pivotal role in teaching, owing to their strong empathy with their offspring and the eagerness to bring their children up in the most beneficial way. 

- It is without question that parents are unmatched in terms of the in-depth level they understand their children. (It would be more natural to say -"in terms of the in depth knowledge and understanding they have of their children"  Despite the corrections this is a good piece of writing Samson.