smelval
Could you correct my post? Many thanks in advance for your help. Hello, my dear friend. How is it going there? I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and happy. Yesterday I had a hectic day. At 6 am I went to the station to meet my aunt's friend who I have known personally for a long time. I met her we came home had breakfast and went to the church then we returned had a brunch and went to another church and then came home had dinner and when to my favourite church Bulgarian church. I love to go to this church. It is an ancient church. We were so lucky to see the main church. In spite he is Bulgarian he speaks Russian so well. After all these we went to the station as I had to see her off as she was afraid to get lost and be late for her train. When I came home I saw my estranged husband he came to see our daughter. He look very happy and content. He said that he went to the court and soon we will have a trial. He said his new love wants him to get divorce as soon as possible. It was very painful to hear these words from him. Unfortunately, my two big computers ( desktop and a notebook) crashed. As he is at good at computers I asked him a favour to look at them . He look at my desktop ( and said mother board died there) Then his lover phoned and he left. I had cried a little and then fell asleep. I could hardly wake up in the morning. My eyes we gummed up and swollen. I quickly left the house and again had no square breakfast. I must bid you a farewell. Take good care. Your friend, N

Could you correct my post? Many thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, my dear friend.
How is it going there? I hope this letter finds you and your family happy and in good health.
Yesterday, I had a hectic day. At 6 am I went to the station to meet my aunt's friend, who I have known personally for a long time. Having met her, we came home, had breakfast, then went to [a] church. Then we returned, had a brunch and went to another church. After that, we came home, had dinner and went to my favourite church, the/a Bulgarian church. I love to go to this church. It is an ancient church. We were so lucky to see the main church. Despite being Bulgarian, he (who?) speaks Russian so well. After all these visits, we went to the station. I had to see her off as she was afraid of getting lost and being late for her train.
When I arrived home, I saw my estranged husband who had come to see our daughter. He looked very happy and content.
He said that he had been to the court and soon we will have a trial soon. He said his new love wants him to get divorced as soon as possible. It was very painful to hear these words from him.
Unfortunately, my two big computers (desktop and a notebook) had crashed, so, as he is at good at computers, I asked him a favour to look at them. He looked at my desktop (and said the motherboard had died there)
Then his lover phoned and he left.
I had cried a little and then fell asleep. I could hardly wake up in the morning. My eyes were gummed up and swollen.
I quickly left the house and again had no square breakfast.
I must bid you a farewell.
Take good care.
Your friend,
N

These all have different meanings:

" ..went to church" -- idiomatic verb  .. going to a church to attend a service / mass / wedding etc

" ..went to the church" -- going to a church you have already mentioned, or to the only church in the local area.

" ..went to a church" -- going to an unidentified church somewhere.