Jocelyn
22.09.14 Journal Wow! Today is pretty tired and tough! I slept only 3~4 hours because I worried about my Working Holiday. I really wanted to sleep so I even counted sheep but, I couldn't sleep well. I am a person who worry a lot even though it is small things. Sometimes it makes me get stress! I can't sleep. It's a big problem! Anyway, this week will be tough so I should sleep well for recharged my energies! I have full schedules except Thursday, but I am not sure. Some happen may come up. I have only 9 days, but I want to meet my friends all. It is a reason that I am busy these days. Even though it's hard, I am happy. I have friends who cherish me. I think today's journal is short. It also because of my condition.

22.09.14 Journal

Wow!

Today I AM is pretty tired and tough!

I slept FOR only 3~4 hours because I WAS worried about my Working Holiday.

I really wanted to sleep so I even counted sheep, but I couldn't sleep well.

I am a person who worrIES a lot even though it is ABOUT small things.

Sometimes it makes me get stress! I can't sleep. It's a big problem!

Anyway, this week will be tough so I should sleep well for TO recharge my energY!

I have full schedules except FOR Thursday, but I am not sure. SomeTHING may come up SUDDENTLY.

I have only 9 days, but I want to meet ALL OF my friends. THIS is THE reason WHY I am busy these days.

Even though it's hard, I am happy. I have friends who cherish me.

I think today's journal is short. It also because of my condition.

Get more sleep and don't worry!