koval.margarita11
Please check my homework. I must write a paragraph which has topic sentence, one idea and such elements as unity and coherence. "The relation to women in India is become still complicated. On the one hand, Indian women could achieve their equal status with men. But on the other hand they are continued to be treated as the sole property of her father, brother or husband. As the result they often face with such problems as malnutrition, poor health, maternal mortality, lack of education, overworked problem. The sex ratio shows that the Indian society is prejudice against women. There are 917 females per thousand males in India according to the census of 2011 (twenty eleven, am I right?) , which is much below the world everage of 990 females.
1

Please check my homework.

I must write a paragraph which has topic sentence, one idea and such elements as unity and coherence.

"The relation to women in India is become  still complicated. On the one hand, Indian women could CAN achieve their equal status with men. But on the other hand, they are continued to be STILL treated as the sole property of her father, brother or husband. As the result they often face with such problems as malnutrition, poor health, maternal mortality, lack of education, overworked problem. The sex ratio shows that the Indian society is prejudice against women. There are 917 females per thousand males in India according to the census of 2011 (twenty eleven, am I right?) , which is much below the world'S Average of 990 females.

The situation of women in India is still complicated. On one hand, Indian women could achieve their equal status with men, but on the other hand they are continued to be treated as the sole property of her father, brother or husband. As a result they often face problems as malnutrition, poor health, maternal mortality, lack of education, over-worked problem. The sex ratio shows that the Indian society is prejudice against women.

according to the census of 2011 there are only 917 female on per thousand male in India. (twenty eleven, am I right?) , which is much below the world average of 990 females.

The average national sex ratio in India is 940 as per latest reports of Census 2011 Directorate. In 2011 census, child sex ratio is 917 girls per 1000 boys compared to figure of 936 girls per 1000 boys of 2001 census data, and it is very below compare to world sex ratio of 990 females.