Way Wherein
27th of February – 1st of March 2014 On Wednesday on the 5th of March in less than 100 hours the consecration of us, 5th year students, as readers will be performed. I wish I were considered worthy of at least the name of a Christian, what’s more of the name of a reader, but how can I? Lord, in the end of my lifelong path let me not hear from you damnation: “this person stole highly sacred dignity not owing to him, and abused it during his life. He didn’t establish himself neither as a Christian, nor he performed, but messed up his self-imposed service. And the other way I’ve been urging him to follow he didn’t go”. But let me hear from you this praise: “In response to my calling that I called him this man prepared himself, took up his cross and followed me blamelessly all the way he had to go over, piously and righteously, having omitted nothing of my commands”. You ordain me now to the high service, grant to sit with you in your throne (Rev. 3:21). My soul, if your ordination is from God, there is no use blaming those who ordain you for their sins.