anny.liu
A Heavy Typhoon Will Land Tonight Today, it's raining heavily and constantly with strong wind, as a result of an upcoming typhoon tonight. When I get off work, as the rain was too heavy, if I had walked to the bus stop, I would be all wet, so I took my colleague's car ride to the bus stop. However, after getting off the bus, I still walked about 20mins to my home. I could almost not hold my umbrella due to the strong wind. As the rain is slanting because of the wind, when I got home, I was soaked through, like a drowned rat. I would like the entry to be corrected to sound more natural. Thank you.
1

A Heavy Typhoon Will Land Tonight

Today, it's raining heavily and constantly with strong wind, as a result of an upcoming typhoon tonight. When I got off work, as the rain was too heavy, if I had walked to the bus stop, I would have been all wet, so I accepted a ride in my colleague's car ride to the bus stop. However, after getting off the bus, I still walked about 20 minutes to my home. I could almost could not hold my umbrella due to the strong wind. As the rain was slanting because of the wind, when I got home, I was soaked through, like a drowned rat.

I would like the entry to be corrected to sound more natural. Thank you.

[<em>Good work.  You have the basics.  You just have to get your tenses to agree in the story.  You switched from present to past tense a number of times.</em>]

Would anyone help me correct the essay, thank you.