Asel'
A kitten named Bow-Wow The midpoint of a sausage The kitten Bow-Wow and the puppy were about to take breakfast, but they had only one sausage for two. — How shall we share it with you? — the puppy asked. — As easy as ABC, — the kitten answered. — The part from the beginnig to the midpoint will fall to your share, and from the midpoint to the end — to mine. The puppy thought and sighed. — No, it wouldn't work. — Why wouldn't it? — It wouldn't because we don't know where is the beginning and the end of the sausage. So we will not find the midpoint. — Indeed, — the kitten agreed, — we don't know that. Then let's do so: you will start to eat the sausage from one side and I will eat it from the other. The point where we meet just will be the midpoint. — Well, — the puppy agreed, and they started to eat. When their noses clashed, the puppy said: — It seems we met too quickly. Are you sure that the midpoint is exactly in this point? — Now it doesn't matter, — the kitten said. — Anyway there is not any part of the sausage left.