Jonnatan
The avatar, the last airbender I have been watching this television series in order to improve my listening skills. I had seen a few episodes when was a child but I was never a follower. I am in the fifteenth episode of the water book. Aang is the main character and He has a couple of friends who have been with him since the series began. His friends are siblings and Aang is in love of the girl. The avatar and his enemies have a good battle because He is helping his friends who were catched. I like this series a lot and think its language is easier to understand for me, even though there are still dialogue parts that I cannot understand. I hope to finish watching the series and being able to understand everything.

The Avatar, the Last Airbender

I have been watching this television series in order to improve my listening skills. I saw a few episodes when I was a child but I was never a follower.

I am in the fifteenth episode of the water book. Aang is the main character and he has a couple of friends who have been with him since the series began. His friends are siblings and Aang is in love with the girl. The avatar and his enemies have a good battle because he is helping his friends who had been captured.

I like this series a lot and think its language is easier to understand for me, even though there are still dialogue parts that I cannot understand. I hope to finish watching the series and to be able to understand everything.

Not bad! Very few grammatical errors. I have never watched this program. Is it similar to Dragon Ball Z?