Thanh Hằng
Homesick! I have recently given my younger sister a call. We talked a lot about everything, it seemed that i have not met her and my family for an extremely long time. In fact, i have only left my house to go to university since the beginning of this month. But i really wanted to cry when hearing her voice, i miss her and my family so much. If i have a wish now, i wish i could come back home immidiately. It is clear that no longer a child am i, i have to learn how to live independently. However, i can not do that, especially this time i am under many pressures of studying, taking exams, managing my own life... I feel lonely like a lost child. I wanted to tell my mother that i missed them a lot, eventually i did not because i might cry, which would make them worried. ....... Getting over homesick is absolutely a challenge with me. What i can do now are trying my best to study and coming back my home as soon as possible. ... Wish my family all the best!!!
Thanks for your advice.:))
You should adapt yourself with new environment, your study is important. Absolutely, you will see them after finishing education.. I wish success to you