Chenyang
Free Teddy Bear This afternoon my friends and I got free teddy bears, though we waited in line two hours, we were still very happy. The company gave the top one thousand people a teddy bear, they were for getting more customers. People should follow their account on wechat and share the link then they would give us the teddy bear. When we receiving it, we had to write down some information like phone number, wechat ID. It was not good for privacy, but because it was free, everyone tried to join it. Actually I wrote an old phone number that I don't use it anymore, and they didn't realize it. Some people wait in line, so they got the teddy bears earlier than us, it was not good, but it is Chinese culture character. I hope people could change their bad habits.
1

Free Teddy Bear

This afternoon my friends and I got free teddy bears. Though we waited in line for two hours, we were still very happy. The company gave the top first one thousand people a teddy bear, they were for getting more customers. People should who followed their account on wechat and shared the link then they would give us receive the teddy bear. When we receiving it, we had to write down some information like phone number, and wechat ID. It was not good for privacy, but because it was free, everyone tried to join it. Actually I wrote an old phone number that I don't use it anymore, and they didn't realize it. Some people waited in line early, so they got the teddy bears before earlier than us. It was is not good, but it is Chinese culture character. I hope people could change their bad habits.

1

A Free Teddy Bear

1) This afternoon my friends and I got received free teddy bears.

2) Although we waited in line two hours, we were still very happy.

3) The company gave the top first one thousand people a teddy bear, because they were forgetting     more customers.

4) People should follow their account on wechat and share the link.

5) Then they would give us  the receive a free teddy bear.

6) In order to receive it When we receiving, we had to submit write down some information likeyour  phone number,or  wechat ID.

7) This is not a good idea because of  It was not good for privacy issues, but because it was for free, everyone tried to join it

8) Actually I wrote an old phone number that I don't use it anymore, and they didn't realize it.

9) Some people waited in line, so they got their teddy bears earlier than us.

10) That  it was not good, but unfortunately it is Chinese cultural character trait.

11) I hope people could change their bad habits.

Very good, but try not to write run - on sentences.

1

Free Teddy Bear

This afternoon my friends and I got free teddy bears, though we waited in line two hours, we were still very happy. The company gave the top firstone thousand people a teddy bear, they were for getting to attract more customers. People should follow their account on wechat and share the link, then they would give us them the teddy bear. When we receiving received it we had to write down some information like phone number, wechat ID. It was not good for privacy, but because it was free, everyone tried to join it. Actually I wrote an old phone number that I don't use it anymore, and they didn't realize it. Some people waited in line, so they got the teddy bears earlier than us, it was not good, but it is Chinese culture character. I hope wish people could change their bad habits.