SukanyaTh
Request for Refund PS#0039xx (Part II) Today (22 September 2014), I went to Blok M Plaze to check the readiness of the center at 6th floor and to see your staff at the ILC booths at the ground floor. I found that the ILC center at Blok M Plaze is empty, no contruction, no renovation. I met your staff, Mr. Akbar and asked my colleague to explain him about my situation and request for refund. He promised to report my case to the office. By talking with him, I just realized that your staff asked me to take a class at another center of which no one informed me about this while they called me on Sat 20 Sept and tried to ask me to go to class on the following day. I want to reaffirm that I did register this course with your center because the new center will open at Blok M Plaza which located nearby my residential area. Secondly, I was informed that the course will start in October 2014 which fit to my schedule. Considering that you are not able fulfil this agreement, I'd like to request for refund the full amount of Rp2,340,000. Please let me have my refund in due course. Thank you in advance for your attention and prompt action. Best regards