Antonio
Should We Consider Pets Like Family Member? Should We Consider Pets Like Family Member? I used to believe that pets would never be family member because, they don't think, and are annoying. However, I lived together with my ex-girlfriend who was an animal lover, specially of the pug dogs, that's why on one occasion I gave her away a pug dog whose name was Channel. At the beginning, I thought that it had been a bad idea since, we had many problems because of Channel. For instance, Channel was always crying and knocking the door what made me upset, as a result my girlfriend demanded me to let channel to live inside the house. I had no choice but to agree because, I didn't want to keep arguing. After some days I thought that I had made another mistake since, the house was a mess; there were pet hair on my clothes and to exacerbate this situation, channel seldom peed and pooped inside de house. On the other hand. Channel showed always a true love. I remember that my ex-girl friend used to go to her house three times a week. I really hated those days because, I missed her. However, Channel was always waiting for me shaking its tail after each work day. In addition we spend a lot of time together, and although Channel wasn't capable of speaking or holding me, I was able to feel a special affection from it. Besides Channel keeps me moving when we went out for a stroll. I used to working out while she was running around me. In my view, pets have not only feelings, but also intelligence what become them members of family.
Of course we should) When people ask me how many members there are in my family, I always answer "4". My mother, father and my cat.