Tomas
An entry... Police? Oh, yes, they are really good. So we are. We have our own spies. I might be warned when an attempt on my life should take place. On the other hand I might not be warned at all. She shuddered her shoulders. "I'm beggining to understand," said Jane slowly. "Do you want me to take your place?" "Only at particular occasions", the Dutchess nodded eagerly. "You have to be at hand, do you get it? I Might need you three or four times in a week. Every time it would be at some social event. Of course you can't deputize me in intimate contacts." "It is evident," Jane nodded. You'll be really excellent. Wasn't it very wise from him to come up with the advertisement?" "What if," Jane said, "I were murdered?" The Grand Dutchess shruddered her shoulders. "Of course, there is a risk there but according to our secret informations they want to kidnap me and not to kill me straight away. To be frank, we just can never exclude someone throwing some bomb." "Oh," said Jane. She tried to imitate Pauline's casual manner.
1

An entry...

Police? Oh, yes, they are really good. So we are <em>(so are we?)</em>. We have our own spies. I might be warned when an attempt on my life should take place. On the other hand I might not be warned at all. She shuddered her shoulders <em>[odd way to put it]</em>.
"I'm beggining to understand," said Jane slowly. "Do you want me to take your place?" "Only at particular occasions", the Dutchess nodded eagerly. "You have to be at hand, do you get it? I Might need you three or four times in a week. Every time it would be at some social event. Of course you can't deputize me in intimate contacts."
"It is evident," Jane nodded. You'll be really excellent. Wasn't it very wise from for him to come up with the advertisement?"
"What if," Jane said, "I were murdered?" The Grand Dutchess shruddered her shoulders.
"Of course, there is a risk there but according to our secret informations? they want to kidnap me and not to kill me straight away. To be frank, we just  can simply never exclude someone throwing some bomb."
"Oh," said Jane. She tried to imitate Pauline's casual manner.